Tuesday 26 January 2010

Running With The Fash Pack....Paris Fashion Week SS 2010

Being Australia Day (waves to any Aussie readers out there!), I couldn't resist including two Aussies that I photographed in Paris outside the Collette Dinnigan show in Paris last season.


This girl, whose name I have completely forgotten (which I feel super bad about as I wanted to tell you about her label) lives in NYC and has a fashion label with her partner. They gave me a lookbook and I seem to have permanently misplaced it (think it was when I was clearing out my handbag in preparation for my visit to the US) :( But, anyway, she was wearing pieces from her label!
p.s. having a hot Milo and a couple of Tim Tams tonight after supper as my Australia Day Treat! Hmmm okay, so maybe more than just a couple of Tim Tams- crikey they are hard to stop at just one!

3 comments:

  1. Love this frothy-yet-rough stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorge...what a beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she reminds me of photographer Katie, http://colormekatie.blogspot.com/, who lives in NYC

    ReplyDelete