Thursday 29 August 2013

New York Fashion Week AW 2013....Kate

 
Buyer for Opening Ceremony, the lovely Kate Foley, before A Show, NYC, February 2013. 

There is a fabulous interview with Kate in the September 2013 edition of Elle (UK) (pages 204 and 205). Kate describes a pair of silver Prada platform 'stripper' shoes that she has recently acquired.....these may be those shoes?! In any event, her whole outfit is crazy good!

Recreate Kate's look (kind of):

Topshop gold diamond cropped pants, Giulietta silk culottes, Marc by Marc Jacobs culottes, or Sister Jane cropped pants


3 comments:

  1. I suppose you hear this quite a bit, Vanessa, but I just wanted to congratulate you on the quality of your pictures -when I come to your blog it's like a holiday for my eyes.

    X, Comtesse Sofia
    scarves.comtesse-sofia.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. unusual combo which works out really well!
    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Comtesse Sofia - thanks so much :)

    @Charlotte Everaert - I agree. I love a girl with classic but slightly quirky, offbeat style and Kate looks amazing here!

    ReplyDelete